Best Of Singapore Malaysia
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
1. 4 Night Stay at Singapore Hotel
2. 3 Night Stay at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
3. Daily Breakfast (Except on the arrival day)
4. Singapore City Tour.
5. Night Safari (tram ride, fire & dance show).
6. Full Day Universal Studio with entry ticket.
7. Afternoon Sentosa island ( with 01 way cable car ride + wings of time + Luge & sky ride )
Security Policy We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to